This document was last updated on Jan 23, 2024
Definitions And Key Terms
“Controller” means IdealUI, the organization that determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data.
“Processor” means any third party that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, email address, phone number, IP address, or other online identifier, as well as any other information that is linked or linkable to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you in connection with your use of our Services. Personal information is information that identifies or relates to you as an individual. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Usage information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and pages visited on our website;
- Communications, such as messages you send to us or information you provide when you participate in a survey or promotion; and
- Other information you choose to provide to us.
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you;
- To communicate with you about our Services and respond to your inquiries;
- To personalize your experience on our website and tailor our Services to your interests;
- To conduct research and analysis to improve our Services;
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your contact information to send you marketing materials about our products, services, and promotions. If you do not wish to receive these materials, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email or by contacting us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following types of third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate our business, such as website hosts, and marketing partners. These service providers may use your personal information only as necessary to provide their services to us and are contractually obligated to protect your personal information.
- Business Partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners when we collaborate with them to provide you with certain products or services.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes, or to respond to a subpoena or court order.
- Protect Our Rights and Interests: We may disclose your personal information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or interests or the rights or interests of others.
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties.
You further acknowledge and agree that IdealUI shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and disclaim any liability for unauthorized access to or use of your personal information.
How do we process personal data
Personal data is processed in accordance with the GDPR. The Personal data collected by IdealUI will be:
- Processed in accordance with the law;
- Collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
- Factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Stored no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. IdealUI is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right of access to Your Personal Data. You can access, update, or request the deletion of Your Personal Data.
- Right to request rectification of Personal Data that We hold about You.
- Right to restriction of Processing of Personal Data.
- Right to object to Processing of Your Personal Data. You also have the right to object where We are Processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to request the erasure of Your Personal Data (“right to be forgotten”).
- Right to request the transfer of Your Personal Data (“right to data portability”).
- Right to withdraw Your Consent. You have the right to withdraw Your Consent to the use of Your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your Consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Website.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are processing your personal information not in accordance with the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure, and sale of your personal information over the past 12 months. You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions. To make a request, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We may deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity or if we are unable to comply with your request due to a legal obligation or exception. We will respond to your request within the timeframes required by applicable law.
We do not sell personal information of California consumers, and we have not sold such information in the preceding 12 months.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your rights under the CCPA, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use or provide any information on our Services or provide any personal information about yourself to us.
If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the address provided below.